[opensuse] btrfs rollback gives dead display manager
  • From: listreader <suselist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 14:04:14 -0600
After a possibly ill-advised sideload upgrade/fix of a perl app, I
tried to do a btrfs rollback but I end up with a dead display manager.
Going back to the current/last snapshot and display manager works fine.
I see nothing in intervening snapshots (or in yast2) that relates to
any display manager changes nor anything else in there that would seem
to have anything to do with display manager.

This is a new (few days) fresh install of Leap 423 with xfce that
previously to this event had all updates installed. Display manager is
lightdm.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Ralph