Re: [opensuse] Being critical vs being negative
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 13:40:09 +0100 (CET)

On Tuesday, 2017-10-31 at 10:01 -0000, Wols Lists wrote:
On 30/10/17 23:55, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 30/10/17 02:29 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Maybe I'm just quick to use 'ignore thread', but as far as I can see,
there aren't very many situations of that kind that call for
moderation.

On most lists I'm on the regulars are prone to advise when others bitch and moan
about content and trolls to shrug it off and use the delete key.
aka 'ker-plonk': delete by individual

The 'ignore thread' is BIG delete key :-)

If your mail reader isn't up to this then get a new one.

I use Thunderbird, which has message filters which I use to file my
emails under the various mailing lists to which they belong.

I'm sorely tempted to create a rule called "kill file" and put most of
the @opensuse addresses posting to this list in it ... :-)

Good thing I no longer use mine ;-p

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.