Re: [opensuse] Forums feeds.. Was: Being critical vs being negative
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 12:42:11 +0100
Roger Price wrote:

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017, Per Jessen wrote:
Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:
Another way of accessing the forums is through NNTP.

The correct server is news://nntp.opensuse.org
(https://forums.opensuse.org/faq.php?faq=novfor#faq_nntp)

This FAQ is now out of date. Is there are more up to date description
of
NNTP access to openSUSE forums suitable for n00bs? I'm trying to use
pan: I've been reading the pan manual at
http://pan.rebelbase.com/manual/html/pan-getstart.html which says that
by typing pan I should see lots of newsgroups. I see none.

You probably need to refresh the list of groups.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (15.4°C)