Re: [opensuse] Re: mcelog: CPU 6 on socket 1 received Bus and Interconnect Errors in Other-transaction
Hi Anton,

[...]
Indeed - this Supermicro mobo is a high-end mobo.

Right! Oh, what is it, how much did it set you back?

How do you mean that?

Obviously this is not something I'd expect to find in the Closet of
Anxieties!

But never-the-less, clean what contacts you can clean.

Yep.

[...]
I don#t think, this is a problem here, because the machines run the
whole day, so everything is warm, when one of them is switched off for a
short while and then switched back on.

... your electricity bill, Bro, not mine!

Solar power is one of my closest friends :))

Still, 'pull and polish'.

Yep.

Bye.
Michael.