Re: [opensuse] life usb key leap
Le 01/11/2017 à 12:28, stakanov a écrit :
In data mercoledì 1 novembre 2017 11:36:19 CET, jdd@xxxxxxxxx ha scritto:
Le 01/11/2017 à 11:16, Per Jessen a écrit :
It wasn't really a deliberate omission, I think it was the change to
Leap. For TW we still have Live images and a 586 build.

not sure for how long

I guess we'll

need someone to volunteer to amend the process and have Live images
built for Leap.

it was said that live images was too much stress, but RB said recently
that it feared not to ba able to make the real distro, let alone live dvd...

it was possible to have some from Studio, but I don't know what is the
studio future

https://susestudio.com/

some tracks

https://en.opensuse.org/Derivatives#Other_community_live_CDs_edit

jdd
Well the problem is, that grub screwed up during an update, so I need to

there are live rescue cd for tumbleweed

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Tumbleweed_installation

jdd

--