Re: [opensuse] life usb key leap
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 11:16:37 +0100
stakanov wrote:

In data mercoledì 1 novembre 2017 09:54:52 CET, Per Jessen ha scritto:
stakanov wrote:
where do I find an iso that is capable to start a life system on
usbkey

I don't think we create Live ISO images for Leap. I don't see any in
at http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.2/iso/

I am already downloading a live immage of another distribution. Will
do for the repair.

If you only need to repair an exieting system, even the installation
system will suffice.

TW does life immages?

Yes, it looks like TW has Live images:

http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/iso/

A bit weired that there is any but goes in the "Pro" direction I
suppose.

It wasn't really a deliberate omission, I think it was the change to
Leap. For TW we still have Live images and a 586 build. I guess we'll
need someone to volunteer to amend the process and have Live images
built for Leap.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (7.8°C)
http://www.cloudsuisse.com/ - your owncloud, hosted in Switzerland.