Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
On 2017-10-20 17:00, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 2017-10-20 15:34, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 20/10/17 09:07 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Well, that might be your problem. Maybe you have to revert to the
version in Leap.

Now you're applying Xen-like reasoning: it's too complicated, too advanced,
therefore it must be broken/unusable.

Sorry: I don't buy it.
You're going to have to give me a reasoning.

Because the new version enforced PDF printing :-P

For some value of "new".
I'm not arguing with that assertion: however I'd like to know which version.
No-one has told me that.

Then you do not read the openSUSE lists, as it has been mentioned. The
maintainer did not want to upgrade I don't remember what release because
of that change. And no, I do not remember what version that was, but
maybe the changelog says.

I'm not saying that the Leap version doesn't have that change, mind. But
perhaps.

So the version in the Leap 42.2 distribution (1.7.5) doesn't have the same PDF
obsession? Can you verify that?

You have seen that I have no problem telling LibreOffice to print to
postscript file, and then sending that file raw to my printer.

Have you installed the PCL driver already?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.