Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
Le 20/10/2017 à 02:22, Anton Aylward a écrit :
On 19/10/17 12:52 PM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

an other solution: I had very good results with barebone ps driver (usually
apple or HP ones). This works only on native PS printer (so not the one I have
now), but yours seems capable

How did you set that up?

I've googled and found a few, mutually contradictory, methods described.
Perhaps they were for a different, pre PDF obsessed, version of CUPS.

as carlos said, only pretend your printer is an apple or hp printer, choose an old well known brand (hp 5M, for example) and go on

this worked for a friend that had a big laser printer not know by openSUSE

dd

--
http://dodin.org