Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
On 2017-10-20 05:05, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2017-10-20 02:22, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 19/10/17 12:52 PM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

an other solution: I had very good results with barebone ps driver (usually
apple or HP ones). This works only on native PS printer (so not the one I
have
now), but yours seems capable

How did you set that up?

I've googled and found a few, mutually contradictory, methods described.
Perhaps they were for a different, pre PDF obsessed, version of CUPS.

The basic idea is lie to cups and tell it you have something like an old
hp laser printer. Laserjet was it?

It is 5:09 AM, and I was on my way to bed, but I thought: "Let's see how
Anton is going on. Perhaps he has already tried YaST to install the
remaining printer drivers. Let's power up the computer and find out."

Nay.

Man, use YaST!

See you tomorrow.

After you try YaST.