Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
On 19/10/17 12:35 PM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 19/10/2017 à 17:14, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

In the dialog there is a line for "print" in the left column under
"LibreOffice". There are settings for "Printer" or "Print to file".

On print to file the default job format is PDF and I can not untick it.
Almost everything is greyed, I don't know why.

yes, you can, but it's tricky

set "printer" (not print to file) and untick "pdf", a message say that
libreoffice have to be restarted. Do. Pdf is no more ticked

OK, I do

start lobreoffice writer
menu: print

I get a dialog box with tabs.
There is not box about PDF on it.
I step though all the tabs.
Still not tab about PDF.

Do this for my postscript driver and for my PCL5e drver.
neither have such a box.

The only mention of PDF is in a pulldown in the "device" tab under "Properties"
in a dialog box labelled "Properties of the Brother PCL5e"
Altering that to one of the postcript settings rather than PDF does not result
in a message about restart.

You are going to have to be more detailed.

OBTW: this is
ibreoffice-writer-5.3.5.2-18.9.4.x86_64

and it prints normally (no visible difference)

jdd