Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
Le 19/10/2017 à 17:14, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

In the dialog there is a line for "print" in the left column under
"LibreOffice". There are settings for "Printer" or "Print to file".

On print to file the default job format is PDF and I can not untick it.
Almost everything is greyed, I don't know why.

yes, you can, but it's tricky

set "printer" (not print to file) and untick "pdf", a message say that libreoffice have to be restarted. Do. Pdf is no more ticked

and it prints normally (no visible difference)

jdd

--
http://dodin.org