Re: [opensuse] Empty dialog boxes in some applications
On 10/18/2017 12:32 PM, listreader wrote:

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:40:46 -0400
Mark Hounschell <markh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Emtpy dialog boxes when I hover over an icon.

So I now suspect this may be a SuSE problem. I've only done this on
leap 42.3. Anyone else ever see this and know a possible solution?

I think possibly you are looking in the wrong place. Not the OS.
Usually controlled by your desktop (which you haven't identified) and
likely something like you have the font/color of the text set to the
same color as the background, like white on white or black on black,
and thus it's "invisible".

Ralph

Well xvidcap has no settings for this. Eclipse has it set for black on white. I'm running KDE. I have not configured either of these 2 pgms for such and am using defaults. I doubt the defaults would be white on white?

Regards
Mark