[opensuse] Empty dialog boxes in some applications
I am running the eclipse IDE recently downloaded and when I hover my mouse over an icon, instead of getting text in a box describing what the icon is for, I get an empty box. I reported this over on the eclipse user forum and they wanted a recording of what I was doing so they could see. Si I installed xvidcap from packman to get a recording and I noticed that the xvidcap program did the same thing. Emtpy dialog boxes when I hover over an icon.

So I now suspect this may be a SuSE problem. I've only done this on leap 42.3. Anyone else ever see this and know a possible solution?

Thanks
Mark