Re: [opensuse] can i dual-boot plus run Win in a VM?
On 2017-10-17 16:41, James Knott wrote:
On 10/17/2017 09:54 AM, David T-G wrote:
Thanks. Yeah, I'd thought about that, too, but if they have access to
the same disk it means I can't hibernate, and Windows startup is more
time wasted. Maybe I can find a way to unmount a partition before going
to sleep or some such...

You have to be careful with that too. I can't say about hibernate, but
Windows 10 has a fast boot feature that has to be turned off. If
enabled, it prevents booting into Linux, because the Windows file system
hasn't been properly shut down.

Only if that filesystem is listed in /etc/fstab.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.