Re: [opensuse] /tmp mounting question
On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 1:47 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2017-10-17 13:09, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 12:14 PM, Carlos E. R.

Of course, the whole reason I did the switch in the first place was
that I needed more /tmp for a docker thing (running kiwi in dice). So
of course that would be the volume that goes away...

I didn't know it was related to dockers. I know close to nothing about
them, but heard some strange things.

I'm not certain what the issue was. I restarted the docker daemon
(even though I had rebooted the system), and now docker is working
again. I can run kiwi in dice (which uses a vagrant container that is
provided by docker). And the even more strange thing is that I
understand what I just typed... :)

--
Roger Oberholtzer