Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
Le 18/10/2017 à 10:56, Anton Aylward a écrit :
On 18/10/17 03:34 AM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
there is an option in the print dialog about printing images, is that ticked
correctly?

Do you mean "Pictures and graphical objects", which is only in the LO print
dialogue, not the PDF dialogue

yes

Yes. I told you I worked though all the reasonable settings.

wich mean nothing, given you can very well have missed something, and so do not know it exist :-( (not to say it's the case)

if you are sure you tested all, the only remain is bugzilla (lo one)

jdd

--
http://dodin.org