Re: [opensuse] Libreofficewriter problems printing embedded inage.
On 18/10/17 03:34 AM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
there is an option in the print dialog about printing images, is that ticked
correctly?

Do you mean "Pictures and graphical objects", which is only in the LO print
dialogue, not the PDF dialogue

Yes. I told you I worked though all the reasonable settings.
And before you ask yes, I tried both colour and grerayscale, in the LO and the
PDF, 24bit and 8bit.

No I didn't try different paper trays, rotated, or, since it was a single sheet,
reverse collation. I did say that I tried the reasonable combinations.