Re: [opensuse] can i dual-boot plus run Win in a VM?
On 10/17/2017 09:54 AM, David T-G wrote:
Thanks. Yeah, I'd thought about that, too, but if they have access to
the same disk it means I can't hibernate, and Windows startup is more
time wasted. Maybe I can find a way to unmount a partition before going
to sleep or some such...

You have to be careful with that too. I can't say about hibernate, but
Windows 10 has a fast boot feature that has to be turned off. If
enabled, it prevents booting into Linux, because the Windows file system
hasn't been properly shut down.