Re: [opensuse] can i dual-boot plus run Win in a VM?
On 10/17/2017 07:43 AM, David T-G wrote:
Thanks to Carlos's excellent and clear explanation, it makes sense that I
can't. Phooey. This could be interesting, though, if it doesn't take
too horribly much space and depending on the licensing (it's one copy, so
I'll probably only get one machine profile, so I don't see how I can make
this work). Basically, as always, Windows is a stupid PITA :-)

One thing I tried, but didn't work out very well is using the same
directory for Documents, so that I'd have equal access to both. While
such a thing is trivial in Linux, it's not so easy in Windows.