Re: [opensuse] can i dual-boot plus run Win in a VM?
On 10/16/2017 08:59 PM, David T-G wrote:
Hi, all --

I will, soon, once again finally have my own laptop, and it's been so
long that I'm basically starting over :-)/2 I will dual boot because
there are still times when I just have to be in Windows, but I'd also
like to fire up that same copy in a VM when I just want to pop over for
a moment. Is that an option? If so, is it perhaps even possible to
wake and hibernate back and forth across metal and VM?

Oh, and recommendations for good laptops that have trackpoint sticks in
the keyboard are also welcome :-)

I have Windows 10 on my notebook computer. I have it both installed
directly and in a VirtualBox VM. However it's not the same install. I
have heard it's possible to run the same installation either way, but I
haven't tried it.