Re: [opensuse] Tab window section in XFCE4 terminal too large
Generally speaking,
Size of fonts proportionate to objects is managed by themes, although
might also be in the code of the application itself.

To test whether a different theme <might> resolve, I'd recommend you
change your display dpi settings.
If the proportion changes, then I'd recommend trying different themes.
If the proportion doesn't change, then my guess is the setting is
likely coded into the app and not likely easily modified manually.

Note that I recommend the dpi setting change only for temporary
testing, it's likely that even if you see an improvement for what
you're looking at, other objects may be affected the opposite way
(adversely).

Tony

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 5:20 AM, Carlos E. R.