[opensuse] Tab window section in XFCE4 terminal too large
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:20:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I updated XFCE to the one in X11:XFCE repo, version 4.12.1, I think. I wanted the new Pulse Audio Panel Plugin.

Everything is nice, except that the TAB area in the Terminal is too large, compared to the menu area, and I don't see if this can be adjusted or is coded. I tried many settings, didn't see any change.

See attached photo, if it passes through, to see my meaning.

- -- Cheers

Carlos E. R.