Re: [opensuse] I need more ram, but I can't.
On 10/12/2017 12:03 PM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
what's important is to take opportunities when they come.

Exactly. There are price watcher applications for most online shopping venues.
https://camelcamelcamel.com/ for Amazon for example.

If you are willing to wait, you can put in a price 10 or 30 % lower than the
current
price and just let it do the work. These things do go on sale frequently,
especially
if a new model is rumored, or your source gets overstocked.

You are better off shopping specific models than taking any random ssd brand
that
happens to go on sale.