Re: [opensuse] I need more ram, but I can't.
ssd is very fast in any use, but of course limited by the speed of the other computer's parts

for approx 2 years I only use ssd for main disk. However on a small netbook with amd processor, I removed the ssd to set back the original drive because the processor is the probme and then no significant speed gain was achieved with the ssd

I try to buy long warranty ssd's and do not care of wearing. Anyway in three years my present ssd will probably outdated :-(

jdd

--
http://dodin.org