Re: [opensuse] BUG: Bad page state in process suse.de-cron-lo pfn:6db6db6db6e5d85e ??
On 10/08/2017 09:38 AM, Stevens wrote:
David, cry me a river. I still remember once upon a time when I spent almost
$600 for 512 MEG of ram to upgrade a system ;-)

You still in Nacogdoches?

Yep, still trying to avoid starving to death in the woods :)

I got you one better, my very first box, a 386/33 with 387 math coprocessor, I
spent a whopping $400 for 1M of RAM. Sheeze... Then buying 40G for $27 (with
shipping) for full ecc-server RAM really showed how Moore's law had lived up
to its exponential billing.

With the first box, I got a whopping 120M hard drive (I couldn't wait for DOS
4.1 to come out to get rid of the 33M partition limit.)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.