Re: [opensuse] Why I'm not absolutely using CUPS
On 2017-10-11 03:39, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 10/10/17 09:01 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I must say I'm baffled, I don't understand it.
Do you have a link to a quick read on this? ACLs on a network?

I'm sorry I don't see your problem.

As far as the DHCP goes, it ONLY hands out addresses to known MAC addresses.
As far as the switch goes, it only lets though known MAC addresses.
If the device isn't on that list then it can't use the network.

Now I understand. Yes, I know that feature, just I did not know it was
called "ACLs" on network.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.