Re: [opensuse] No network of leap 42.3
  • From: Dave Smith <bushwacker551@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:09:28 -0400
I am slowly figuring things out with this situation. If I boot into
42.3, knoppix 8.1 or windows 10 build 1703 from a cold, meaning
uplugged machine I have internet. From either 42.3 or knoppix I can
reboot (without turning off) into windows and have internet. The
problem occurs when I reboot from windows into 42.3 or knoppix without
unplugging, then I have no internet. Temporary hack for now is to
turn off, unplug, and count to 20 when going from windows to 42.3 or
knoppix. I can go from either 42.3 or knoppix to the other without
unplugging and not lose internet. Just when you throw windows into
the mix. Not sure why this happens but would love to get it fixed.

Dave

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 10:13 AM, Anton Aylward