[opensuse] bluetooth mouse
-> what may I do to recover my mouse?

I'm not sure what was the real solution, because I tried too many things, but now it - almost - works

If I get it correctly, for the device to be detected, it needs to come after the wifi is, or something similar.

so after the start, if BT don't works,

systemctl restart bluetooth.service
rfkill unblock bluetooth

should make the bluetooth to be actionable in the widget

that said, at some time in the configuration, I was asked for the root passwd to continue and since then at boot I have to give root passwd in a notification windows to get bluetooth.

This is a bit odd, so is there a way to avoid this?

I wonder if blacklisting the bluetooth could make the system work, but I fear to try because I don't want to fix a working system :-(

thanks
jdd
--
http://dodin.org