Re: [opensuse] (WHY) Repository medical is gone ... ??
On 2017-10-09 09:18, Dave Plater wrote:

On 09/10/2017 08:33, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
Hi,
othis morning zypper complains that repository medical is gone and
therefore
the refresh failed ... I'd like to know where the packages are placed
know?

Werner

Somebody asked the same question on the Factory list a few days ago.

Yes:

<https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2017-10/msg00154.html>

<https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2017-10/msg00145.html>

We only know that is is gone. Some of the packages can be found on some
home repos, though. You can use the search page to locate them, one by
one, but... they are home repos.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.