Re: [opensuse] Starting different Firefox sessions with different profiles
On 2017-10-09 11:41, Olaf Hering wrote:
On Sun, Oct 08, Carlos E. R. wrote:

But the problem is knowing later which window belongs to what profile. Like
having a different color or tittle.

There is a plugin/addon for that. Just search for "profile" in the
Addons search window. Right the first one is "Show Profile".

I just installed it, seems a very simple solution. By default, I see the
profile name in the XFCE tab list and minimized list, so it makes
jumping from window to window very simple. Thanks :-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.