Re: [opensuse] Starting different Firefox sessions with different profiles
On 2017-10-08 23:49, Fraser_Bell wrote:
On 10/08/2017 04:29 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

[Profile2]
Name=Amazon_Annoyances
IsRelative=0
Path=/the/full/path/to_your/FIREFOX/PROFILES/Amazon_Annoyances_profile

<=end*

Now, whenever you run firefox without parameters, a dialogue will pop up
with:

Google_profile
Amazon_Annoyances

Just hit enter for your default/main profile, or select one of the other
two (or 3 or 4, if you wish) and hit enter.

enjoy.

That is what I already do. But if I have two firefox windows, each
started with a different profile, by default there is no visible cue for
which is which.

I'm now going to read the many ideas and try out some :-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.