Re: [opensuse] Connect to psSense - OpenVPN
On 10/07/2017 02:50 PM, James Knott wrote:
On 10/06/2017 05:57 PM, James Knott wrote:
I'm running openSUSE 42.3 and trying to to OpenVPN on my pfSense
firewall. Has anyone been able to do this? I can find bits of info,
for other distros, but am unable to make them work. Any ideas?

tnx jk

I got it going, but whenever I start the VPN in network manager, I'm
prompted for the Password and Key Password, even though I had configured
them to be saved. Any idea how to stop the prompts?

Apparently, it works if I save with unencrypted passwords, but not
encrypted.