Re: [opensuse] Starting different Firefox sessions with different profiles
On 08/10/17 13:29, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Hi,

I can start Firefox in different sessions by using a different profile for each:

firefox  -P default &
firefox  -P g-lists &

For instance, I never login to google with my normal profile, so that even though they track me, they don't associate that tracking to an actual name.

I need to do that with Amazon, too: they have the nasty habit of emailing me about things I simply googled for.

But the problem is knowing later which window belongs to what profile. Like having a different color or tittle.

Do you have ideas for that?

Doesn't the experimental Containers feature provide this functionality?
https://testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/containers

gumb