Re: [opensuse] bluetooth mouse
On 10/06/2017 02:27 PM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
then I tried the "hardware lock", in fact a key combination (Fn F2), but this
didn't seem to change
anything (nor to the wifi, nor to the BT).

I have no idea what you mean by hardware lock, unless that is what is commonly
called airplane mode
(meant to shut down all radios in the computer).

Check your bios. Mind (Dell) has settings in the bios to limit that that key
combo (fn-f2) really
does (mine allows doing nothing, switching only the WIFI, or only the
bluetooth, or both.
And without rebooting I have no idea which setting I'm using today, probably
the Both setting).