Re: [opensuse] bluetooth mouse
Le 06/10/2017 à 21:02, John Andersen a écrit :

Then when I turned airplane mode off again, both would come up working.
This proved faster than any other method - and ALWAYS worked.

Others report no such luck, so its perhaps chipset dependent.

after some tests, install of some bluez firmware, the adapter is found as "linux-owxt.suse", but the mouse still do not works

yesterday it did (without the firmware) and survived rboot! I suspect some kind of kernel update?

to be clear, I try to make the laptop internal bluetooth to work to have an usb adapter freed

thanks
jdd

--
http://dodin.org