[opensuse] Sufficiently patched OpenSUSE?
Hi guys

I need a little help here: Based on a scanning from the national CERT my
security officer claims that I am running outdated software.

Examples (scanning performed some weeks ago)
Version source : X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.14
Installed version : 5.5.14
Fixed version : 5.5.38

Source : Server: Apache/2.4.23
Installed version : 2.4.23
Fixed version : 2.4.27

As of today the installed rpm's are:
me@server:~> rpm -qa | egrep "apache2-2|php5-5"
apache2-mod_php5-5.5.14-77.12.1.x86_64
php5-5.5.14-77.12.1.x86_64
apache2-2.4.23-8.12.1.x86_64

I can verify that the rpms on my system is grabbed from updates and
build on 21. September 2017. How or where do I find information so I can
convince my security officer that relevant security patches has been
backported and are installed on my system.

--
Regards
Klaus