Re: [opensuse] Evolution default browser
  • From: ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 14:27:42 +0100
From: ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 1:56 AM
To: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse] Evolution default browser

Have you inspected Evolution/gnome config files in your home folder using
something like kwrite? Seems evolution is not checking the KDE config at
all and gnome has the reputation of config changing a bit of a "hunt the
setting"

I have, but I didn't see anything obvious. I ended up solving it by
uninstalling Chromium, and it immediately picked up Firefox as the browser of
choice.

Very odd behaviour. Did you reinstall chromium and see if it went bonkers again?

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20171001
Qt: 5.9.1