Re: [opensuse] Run command as another user
Andrei, et al --

...and then Andrei Borzenkov said...
%
% On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 2:44 PM, David T-G <d13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
% >
% > Your first step is to get root access,
%
% wrong. Read my earlier reply.

Do you mean the one where you said to compile an SUID binary to call bob's
script? The binary that, while easy to make, requires root to install?
That reply? Or did I miss a reply from you that doesn't involve root
at all?

[I don't think that you were the guy who proposed using expect, which
although not invalid is a lot less optimal than ssh if the latter is
possible., although I'm not going to spend too much digging back through
the thread to confirm.]

HAND

:-D
--