Re: [opensuse] SUSE Linux turns 25: From business distro leader to cloud power | ZDNet
On 09/26/2017 02:14 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 09/26/2017 06:16 AM, James Knott wrote:
"SUSE, one of the oldest Linux and open-source businesses, celebrated
its 25th birthday while setting its eyes on its future in the cloud and
software-defined infrastructure."

http://www.zdnet.com/article/suse-linux-at-25/

The good, the bad and the ugly... That was a good article James. I can't
believe the MS affair was 2006, time flies. The associated link is also worth
a read:

http://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-the-linux-company/

MS has changed a lot since Bill & Steve left. You can now install a
command line only version of Linux in Windows 10. I have Ubuntu
currently installed, but openSUSE is also supposed to be available.