Re: [opensuse] rootmail does not work, no matter what
On 2017-09-25 17:25, Per Jessen wrote:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

* Dave Plater <dplater.list@xxxxxxxxx> [09-25-17 10:37]:

On 2017-09-25 12:49, Dave Plater wrote:
Main point is that it works with rkhunter, one of the programs that
Stakanov wanted to receive mail from. Maybe sendmail doesn't work
with 42.3 out of the box.

But Leap uses postfix, not sendmail.

Mine defaulted to exim.

then something is really off-base. openSUSE,SUSE,SuSE have all for my
elderly memory defaulted to postfix.

or possibly you made a selection you fail to remember.

ISTR we did default to exim at some point. I feel certain I've had to
select postfix explicitly.

Never here, I would have noticed.

--
Cheers / Saludos,