Re: [opensuse] NVidia driver and Plymouth splash screen
24.09.2017 23:27, Bjarne Örn Hansen пишет:
Hi All,

I've bumped into the fact, that Plymouth doesn't work with NVidia's driver.

And before anyone asks me why I don't use nouvou ... then, it's too slow and
occasionally I like to play a game or two.

Isn't there a tweak to use, to get Plymouth working?

Plymouth works with KMS drivers. Recent nVidia versions have some KMS
support; you may try to make sure it is enabled in initrd. Something
similar to

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NVIDIA#DRM_kernel_mode_setting

(adjusted for dracut).