Re: [opensuse] rootmail does not work, no matter what
On 2017-09-23 12:22, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2017-09-23 10:03, stakanov wrote:

That is so weired. I tried your suggestion. No way. Restarting
postfix service every change of configs. But neither the old
suggestion I did quote, nor the changes you suggested help.
I am speachless....

Do you have in /etc/hosts some line like this:

127.0.0.2 linux-7utx.site linux-7utx

or in my case:

127.0.0.2 Telcontar.valinor Telcontar

Stakanov said he was on leap423 - he wouldn't have any of the above. I
expect his /etc/hosts to contain this:

YaST writes them if you tick certain box in network setup. I don't
remember the exact wording. I haven't verified 42.3, but as it is
intentional I don't expect that to have been removed.

# IP-Address Full-Qualified-Hostname Short-Hostname
#
127.0.0.1 localhost

# special IPv6 addresses
::1 localhost ipv6-localhost ipv6-loopback

fe00::0 ipv6-localnet

ff00::0 ipv6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ipv6-allnodes
ff02::2 ipv6-allrouters