Re: [opensuse] rootmail does not work, no matter what
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 09:47:20 +0200
stakanov wrote:

In data sabato 23 settembre 2017 07:23:41 CEST, Per Jessen ha scritto:
[snip]

Mind you, there is rarely any good reason to disable IPv6.

Why would I leave ipv6 active if non of my providers does deliver it,
nor does offer dual stack?

Simply because leaving it active does not cause any problems, in fact it
often causes more problems when you disable it, as you have experienced
yourself.

In the fritzbox there is a known vulnerability that is still not fixed
(and the producer does not seem to hast) that is hitting you only if
you have ipv6 enabled. Thus I disabled it also in my modem/router.

That would seem to make sense.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.8°C)
http://www.cloudsuisse.com/ - your owncloud, hosted in Switzerland.