Re: [opensuse] cant log into other desktop
  • From: Carl Spitzer <lynux@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 07:03:57 -0700
I checked these settings are what I have.

I created a new user and it has no problem using any chosen desktop.
I also tried changing the display manager from gdm to the others no
change in the problem.

so its some unknown config file creating the problem.

Where can I go to find the answer as the web does not have one?????

CWSIV