[opensuse] Yast2 firstboot configuration
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 17:45:03 +0200
I am looking all over for documentation of the possible contents of
/etc/YaST2/firstboot.xml.

I find many examples. But I seem not to google well enough to find a
description of all the various modules that can be present.

As an example of what I am trying to sort out: Older openSUSE
firstboots supported the following:

<module>
<label>Host Name</label>
<enabled config:type="boolean">true</enabled>
<name>inst_hostname</name>
</module>

When I use this in Leap 42.3, I get an error that init_hostname has
failed. I want to find out if it is still called that, and what
options it supports.

Sometimes I seem rather stupid...

--
Roger Oberholtzer