Re: [opensuse] openSUSE supports FSFE's new "Public Money, Public Code" Campaign
I received your mail!!

André den Oudsten

Op 13-09-17 om 12:31 schreef Carmen Bianca Bakker:
Je 13 Sep 2017 12:05:51 Richard Brown skribis:
openSUSE rarely involves itself in political or broad advocacy
campaigns, but the Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) have today
launched a campaign which the openSUSE Board collectively feel very
passionately about, and so we have pledged our support to their
"Public Money, Public Code" campaign.
Thank you, Richard!

I'd also like to add that the FSFE distributes promotional material for
this campaign free of charge. If you are going to an event or otherwise
want to promote the "Public Money, Public Software" campaign, you can
find material here:

https://fsfe.org/contribute/spreadtheword.en.html#pmpc

Thank you for supporting Free Software :-)

Yours sincerely,