Re: [opensuse] WD Green AV HD: rsync read errors mapping
On 2017-09-09 06:26, Dave Plater wrote:

On 08/09/2017 16:21, Carlos E. R. wrote:
You can get the progress info by running "smartctl -a /dev/sdb", one
line in all that text says the percent of the test done. There is
another option that gives shorter info but I don't remember it.
Both "smartctl -c" and "smartctl -l selftest" give progress information
for the self test.

I have used the latest, but I forget it. One can't remember so many
commands...

I see now in my notes:

smartctl --log=selftest /dev/hda

so they are old notes...