Re: [opensuse] DOO is much better today. Just curious about ...

On 07/09/2017 19:21, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
When I access the following:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/rogeroberholtzer/openSUSE_Leap_42.3

I get this::

Resource is no longer available!

The requested URL is no longer available on this server and there is
no forwarding address. If you followed a link from a foreign page,
please contact the author of this page.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

download.opensuse.org
Thu Sep 7 17:18:01 2017
Apache/2.2.34 (Linux/SUSE)

This is my repo. Do I need to do anything to revive it? Or is it
something that will soon resolve itself?

While download.opensuse.org is down you can still use osc getbinaries to retrieve the built rpms and install them locally.
Regards
Dave P