Re: [opensuse] DOO mirror trouble debilitating
* Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [09-06-17 22:43]:
https://status.opensuse.org/ continues to report major outage. :-(

Can someone on 42.3 who is able to make zypper behave as expected using any
specific mirror rather than DOO post the content of their OSS and Non-OSS
.repo
files from /etc/zypp/repos.d/ please?

I started an upgrade from 42.1 to 42.3 on my main system late yesterday. It
got
almost done, then the mirrors went haywire.

NAICT, the immediate problem has its roots in the "type" line in each .repo
file. I saw something about this subject recently on one of the opensuse
mailing
lists, but have no idea which list or what the context was, and can't remember
enough info for a search to find between zero and an infinite number of hits
on
lists.opensuse.org.

Examining the content of these files, these are the possible types:

yast2
rpm-md
none

iirc, the types changed to "rpm-md"

but I haven't bothered to change my repos to particular mirror sites.