[opensuse] Leap 42.3
Hi,

Not even sure as to how to describe the issue or where to start looking.

What is happening appears to be an issue with oom or process limits, but
I have no idea how to nail this down. My work habbits have not changed,
meaning compared to when I was running Leap 42.2 I have a many browser
tabs open as before, a lot, and as many terminal and editor windows open
as well, again, a lot of those.

The symptoms I am seeing are

- systemd-coredump process running off and on and when it runs it sucks
up 100% cpu
- I get "no more process" errors when trying to open a new terminal window
- Rhythembox appears to be the mos frequent victim and it gets killed or
dies

dmesg does not have any "trace" information, but there is a message
pointing to some kind of trouble:

[178155.684433] Corrupted low memory at ffff880000004000 (4000 phys) =
002777f2

Anyway, the whole thing is annoying and I'd sure like to figure out
what's going on.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Robert